Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Back to reality







Sorry for the lack of posts! After an extremely nice 10 day vacation, beginning in Florida and ending in my hometown Buffalo (Completely opposite weather!) its back to the grind. My vaca was filled with shopping with my mom for xmas gifts and ourselves, EATING, EATING, AND MORE EATING, spending quality time with my family, and catching up with friends.

I ended up getting a pair of ankle boots off my wishlist on cyber Monday! These boots from ALDO were seriously discounted and I couldn't resist. The heel height makes them easy for me to walk in, and I love the zipper detail! I can wear these with jeans or a dress which makes them a smart purchase as well!

Anyways I hope everyone is having a great hump day! 

Sweater/Marshalls, Tank/TJMaxx, Pants/Joe Fresh, Boots/ALDO

No comments:

Post a Comment