Monday, March 10, 2014

Saturday






First day 50 degrees, naturally I keep my ankles bare and grab my Peter Pilotto x Target slip-ons because the print makes me happy.

I've been searching for a cross body bag for some time now, one that can fit a lot (more than phone and wallet) but is still small. My prayers were answered when I found this bag from Saturday Kate Spade. They have a lot of great colors to choose from but I went for the neutral so I will never get sick of it (and it goes with everything!) 

O and I got a new haircut. I'm one of those people that wants to try a new cut, then when I do it takes me a month to really start liking it. So... I do like it but I am getting use to it, I added layers to my bob and some side bangs.

Top/Joe Fresh, Shoes/Peter Pilotto x Target, Bag/Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment